Thursday, January 17, 2008

New Items

Quick Note:
I also added a list of books that I've been reading- they are really good. We also saw the Bucket List and it's absolutely wonderful. I've seen it twice now and it will go down as one of my all time favorites!

I have added a Link to Anita's BedofRoses blog. I recommend it- she is wonderful, has lots to say and is very talented! She taught me that knitting is NOT impossible!!
Also thru the end of this month there is a virtual quilt show going on at Quilt University. If you go to the home page- the link is on the right hand side about 1/2 way down. It's called Beating the Blues. There are some wonderful quilts in there. The idea was to brighten up the grey days of January.
For anyone who is interested, they also have wonderful online classes. I've been taking classes there for a couple of years and love it. It's the only quilt class I can attend in my pj's, show up when I want to (during the proper dates) and meet new friends from all over the world.
talk to you later,
Cheryl

1 comment:

Anita said...

Hope you enjoy you quiet time with your parents. We missed you on Wednesday. I won't be at the next Wednesday group, but hopefully the one after it.
Anita