Monday, August 25, 2008

The Big Day

Our Granddaughter, Cozy, starts kindergarten today. It's a big day for her. I'll call her this afternoon and see how it all went. I know she's been looking forward to today all summer.

I finished the 2 bargello's this weekend that I've been working on all summer. They are now ready to be quilted. I'll post pictures of them when they are finished. I should have them back late October.

For all of you who are sewers and quilters, About.com Quilting, has some fun quizzes. If you go to the link on the side it will take you there. There is a quiz on fabric, one on tools of our trade, one on quilt assembly and a fun one to see if you are a fabriholic. I know I am!

Other than that, life is quiet for the moment. I have a pinwheel quilt I am working on that is almost finished. I have also signed up to make some blocks for the Dear Jane Winter Holiday Swap. I will do those as soon as it's been confirmed as to which blocks I will be doing. I hope to do one set by machine and one set that is appliqued that I can take with me on my trip to CA in October.

Have a great day.
Cheryl

No comments: