Monday, May 12, 2008

Back to Sewing

I finally think I have things working again. My sewing machines are home and running and I think I have my computer finally where I want it. There might be a few more tweaks to do, but for the most part things are installed and useful. The backup didn't work like it was supposed to and I lost all my pictures from the last 3 years and all of my current recipes. For that I am heartsick. I will do things differently from now on. I also now have an external hard drive and that should help as well.
Back to sewing. I have a long list that needs to be done now and I am hoping to get busy on that this morning. Also got some new ideas floating around in my head as well...
talk to you later,
Cheryl

1 comment:

Anita said...

Hi Cheryl,

Which external hard drive did you get? I have been thinking of getting one.
Anita